来源：http://www.jnmcd.com 发布时间：2019-03-06 浏览：次
Human technology is also updated from time to time, science and technology is also developing rapidly, but the environment is also deteriorating. In this regard, human beings have begun a journey of environmental protection, such as micro-motors. Before, we briefly introduced the working principles of micro-motors and micro-motors, which may be accompanied by large or small problems in the process of operation, so we should maintain me on time. Our Shandong micro motor, then the micro reducer manufacturer will talk about what we should pay attention to in the maintenance of micro motor.
Price of Micro Motor
1. When cutting off the power supply of micro-motor, we must remove the external wiring of the motor and make relevant records.
2. When choosing the workplace where the equipment collapsed, remember to liquidate the site environment.
3. Familiar with the construction characteristics and maintenance technical requirements of micro-motors;
4. Prepare the tools (including special tools) and equipment needed for collapse;
5. Before disassembling the micro-motor, it is necessary to use compressed air to clean the dust on the motor's exterior and clean the dirt on its exterior.
6. Select suitable voltage megaohmmeter to test motor insulation resistance. In order to compare the insulation resistance values measured during the last overhaul to judge the trend of insulation change and insulation state, the insulation resistance values measured at different temperatures should be converted to the same temperature.
7. When the absorption ratio is greater than 1.33, it indicates that the insulation of the motor has not been damped or the level of damp is not serious. In order to stop comparing with the previous data, the absorption ratio measured at arbitrary temperature should also be converted to the same temperature.
8. Test the motor with load, carefully check the local temperature, sound, vibration and other conditions of the motor, and test voltage, current, speed, etc. Then disconnect the load, do a single no-load inspection experiment, measure the no-load current and no-load loss, make a good record;