来源：http://www.jnmcd.com 发布时间：2019-03-08 浏览：次
1. Series excitation DC motor: Series excitation winding of series excitation DC motor is connected with armature winding in series, then connected to DC power supply. The mechanical characteristic of this DC motor is that excitation current is armature current, which causes the change of main flux and drives the motor.
2. Complex excitation DC motor: The main pole of the compound excitation DC motor has two excitation windings: parallel excitation and series excitation. If the direction of the magnetomotive force produced by the series excitation winding is the same as that produced by the parallel excitation winding, it is called cumulative excitation. If the direction of two magnetomotive potentials is opposite, it is called differential compound excitation. In addition, the shunt winding and armature circuit can be connected in parallel according to the solid line connection method or the dotted line connection method, the former is called short compound excitation, the latter is called long compound excitation.
3. Excitation DC motor: There is no connection between excitation winding and armature winding, that is, the excitation coil is separated from the power supply of the rotor armature, and the DC motor supplied by other DC power sources to the excitation winding is called the other excitation DC motor, and the permanent magnet DC motor can also be regarded as the other excitation DC motor.
4. shunt excitation DC motor: The excitation winding of shunt excitation DC motor is parallel to armature winding. As a shunt excitation generator, the terminal voltage from the motor itself supplies power to the excitation winding. As a shunt excitation motor, the excitation winding and armature share the same power supply, and the performance is the same as that of other excitation DC motor.
3. Notice before DC deceleration motor installation
DC deceleration motor is widely used in steel, machinery and other industries because of its simplified design and space-saving advantages. So do you understand the precautions before installing this kind of equipment? In order to facilitate your operation and application, the following edition will give you some precautions before the device:
1. The machine should stop cleaning the device shaft before operation. And check whether there are any bruises or dirt on the shaft of the device. If there are any, it should be completely cleaned up.
2. The operating temperature of DC deceleration motor is 0-40 C.
3. Check whether the matching dimensions of the holes (or shafts) connected with the DC deceleration motor meet the requirements. The tolerance of the holes should be H7 (the tolerance of the shaft is H6).
4. Before operation, the highest position of the infarction should be replaced by the exhaust screw to ensure that the exhaust gas has been exhausted when the DC deceleration motor is running.
If you have different opinions, you are welcome to log in: http://www.jnmcd.com message exchange, reprint please fill in the reprint source!