来源：http://www.jnmcd.com 发布时间：2019-03-25 浏览：次
I. Variable Pole Method for Number Speed Regulation
1. It has soft machine characteristics and good invariance.
2. Consumption without transference and obedience to high level;
3. Simple wiring, easy control and low price;
4. Stepped speed regulation, which depends on a larger scale, can not obtain slip speed regulation;
Whether to use the voltage regulation and speed regulation together with the electromagnetic rotating clutch to obtain the slippery speed regulation characteristics with high compliance.
The original method is suitable for production machines without stepless speed regulation, such as metal cutting machine tools, lifts, lifting equipment, fans, pumps, etc.
2. Frequency Conversion Speed Regulation Method
Frequency conversion speed regulation is a method of changing the frequency of the stator power supply of the motor to change its synchronous speed. The important equipment of the frequency conversion speed regulation system is the converter which supplies the frequency conversion power supply. Whether the converter divides the dividend between AC-bend-AC converter and AC-AC converter is two years old, now the AC-bend-AC converter is widely used in China. Its characteristics:
1. Subordinate to high speed, no additional consumption outside the speed regulation process;
Whether it can be used in cage asynchronous motor or not.
3. The speed regulation range is large, the characteristics are soft and the precision is high.
4. The technology is huge, the cost is high, and the maintenance and inspection are difficult.
5. The original method is suitable for places with high precision and reliable speed governing function.
3. Cascade Speed Regulation Method
Cascade speed regulation refers to the additional potential of winding motor rotor circuit in series or not to adjust to change the motor's rotation. To achieve the goal of speed regulation, most of the transfer power is absorbed by the additional potential in series, and then coax the additional assembly, return the derived transfer power to the power grid or convert energy to coax. According to the switching power extraction deception method, whether cascade speed regulation can be divided into electromechanical cascade speed regulation, machine cascade speed regulation and thyristor cascade speed regulation forms, and more thyristor cascade speed regulation is accepted. Its characteristics are as follows:
1. Whether to feed back the relying consumption out of the speed regulation process to the power grid or the production machine, obeys the higher level;
2. The assembly capacity is proportional to the speed range, which saves investment. It is suitable for the machine whose speed range is 70% of the rated speed.
3 Whether to switch to full speed operation when speed adjustment assembly is hindered to prevent shutdown;
The power factor of cascade speed regulation of thyristor is low, and the harmonic effect is great.
5. The original method is suitable for fan, water pump, rolling mill, mine hoist and extruder.
4. Speed Regulation Method of Rotor Series Resistance of Winding Motor
The winding asynchronous motor rotates in series with additional resistance, which increases the motor's rotation rate. The motor is running at low speed and high speed. The greater the resistance in series, the lower the speed of the motor. This method is simple in equipment and convenient in control, but the power consumption in the form of fever is on the resistance. It belongs to stepwise speed regulation with soft machine characteristics.
V. Method of Stator Voltage Regulation and Speed Regulation
When the stator voltage of the motor is changed, a set of different machine characteristic curves can be obtained to obtain different rotational speeds. Because the motor's torque is proportional to the voltage, the maximum torque drops a lot, and its speed range is small, which makes it difficult to use the cage motor. In order to expand the range of speed regulation, the cage motors with large rotor resistance, such as torque motors for voltage regulation and speed regulation, or frequency sensitive resistors of frequency converters in series on winding motors, should be adopted in voltage regulation and speed regulation. In order to enlarge the invariable operating range, when the speed regulation is over 21, the reaction control should be adopted to achieve the purpose of active regulation of speed.
1. The road of voltage regulation and speed regulation is simple, and it is difficult to complete active control.
2. The power consumption in the form of fever in the process of voltage regulation is outside the resistance of the rotor, which obeys a lower level.
3. Voltage regulation and speed regulation are usually suitable for production machines with a height of 100KW.
6. Speed Regulation Method of Miniature Speed Regulating Motor
The micro speed regulating motor consists of cage motor, electromagnetic rotary clutch and bend current excitation power supply (controller). The power of bend current excitation power supply is small. It is often composed of single-phase half-wave or full-wave thyristor rectifier. Whether the conduction angle of thyristor can be changed or not the magnitude of excitation current can be changed. The electromagnetic rotary clutch is composed of armature, pole and excitation winding. Armature warfare can roll freely without machine contact. The armature takes the motor rotor coaxially and is called the active part, which is started by the motor. The magnetic pole uses the coupling to take the load axis to connect the weighing follower. When the armature poles are stationary, if the excitation winding is bent, several magnetic poles about NS poles will be formed along the circumference of the air gap. The flux of the magnetic poles will end up in the armature. When the armature changes with the drive motor, the armature feels eddy current due to the relative motion between the armature magnetic poles. The eddy current takes the magnetic flux and interacts with each other to generate the torque. The starting speed of the rotor with the magnetic pole varies according to the unified objective, but its speed is always lower than the armature's speed N1. This is a kind of speed-regulating method. If the turning current excitation current of the rotary clutch is changed, the clutch will not change the clutch. Output Torque and Speed of Combiner. Speed-regulating characteristics of micro speed-regulating motor:
1. The assembly planning and control of roads are frugal, reliable and easy to maintain.
2. Sliding speed regulation and stepless speed regulation;
3. Harmonic effect of power grid;
4. Loss of speed and low obedience.
The original method is applicable to the production machine with small power and short time and low speed operation.
Thank you for reading, this article source: Shandong micro-motor more content and questions please click: http://www.jnmcd.com, we will continue to work hard to provide you with services, thank you for your support.