来源：http://www.jnmcd.com 发布时间：2019-04-12 浏览：次
I. Products of AC motors (micro motors rotated by AC current):
1. Series-Excited Motor: Series-Excited Micromotor is a single-phase series-Excited motor whose stator consists of salient pole dead center and excitation winding, and whose rotor consists of hidden pole dead center, armature winding resistance, commutator and rotating shaft. A series circuit is formed between excitation winding and armature winding by brush and commutator. It can work with both AC power supply and DC power supply.
2. Induction motor: Micro-induction motor refers to a kind of micro-motor which depends on electromagnetic induction between the stator and the rotor to complete the electromechanical energy conversion by induction current in the rotor. The stator of the induction motor consists of three parts: stator dead center, stator winding and machine base.
3、罩极电机：罩极电机又叫罩极式电动机（Shaded Pole Motor），是单相交流电动机中的一种，通常采用笼型斜槽铸铝转子。它依据定子外形构造的不同，又分为凸极式罩极电动机和隐极式罩极电动机；
3. Covered-pole motor: Covered-pole motor, also known as Shaded Pole Motor, is one of the single-phase AC motors. It usually uses cage-type inclined groove cast aluminum rotor. According to the different configuration of stator, it can be divided into salient pole cover motor and hidden pole cover motor.
4. Electronic impulse motor
5. Brushless motor (BLAC): Brushless DC motor is a typical mechatronics product, which consists of motor main body and driver. Because the brushless DC motor operates in an automatic mode, it will not add additional starting windings on the rotor like the synchronous motor with heavy load starting under variable frequency speed regulation, nor will it cause oscillation and out-of-step when the load suddenly changes. Nowadays, the permanent magnet of small and medium capacity brushless motor mostly uses Nd-Fe-B data of high magnetic energy level. As a result, the volume of the rare earth permanent magnet brushless motor reduces by one seat number compared with the three-phase asynchronous motor with the same capacity.
2. DC motor products (micro motor rotated by DC current):
1. DC Motor (PMDC)
2. Stepping motor
A. Permanent magnet type (PM): The rotor of permanent magnet stepping motor is made of permanent magnet data. The poles of the rotor are the same as those of the stator. Its characteristics are good dynamic performance and large output torque, but its accuracy is poor and its step angle is large (usually 7.5 or 15).
B, VR: The stator has windings and the rotor consists of soft magnetic data. Simple structure, low cost, small step angle, up to 1.2 degrees, but poor dynamic performance, low efficiency, high heating, reliability is difficult to guarantee;
C, Hybrid (HB): Hybrid stepper motor combines the advantages of reactive and permanent magnet. It has multi-phase windings on its stator, permanent magnet data on its rotor, and small teeth on its rotor and stator to improve moment accuracy. Its characteristics are large output torque, good dynamic performance and small step angle, but its structure is complex and its cost is relatively high.
3. Brushless Motor (BLDC)
4. Ultrasound Motor (USM): Ultrasound Motor (USM) is a driver driven by mechanical vibration in the frequency domain of ultrasound. Most of the electric toothbrushes we use in our daily life are ultrasonic micro motors.
This article is organized and published by Shandong Micro Motor. Do you know something about these contents? For more information, please click on http://www.jnmcd.com. We will have more wonderful content waiting for you to see.
Copyright © 2018 济南美磁达电子有限公司 All Rights Reserved