来源：http://www.jnmcd.com 发布时间：2019-07-01 浏览：次
The main functions of the deceleration motor are to improve the output torque and reduce the inertia of the load while reducing the speed. Torque output ratio should be multiplied and decelerated according to motor output ratio. The output torque should not exceed the rated torque of the deceleration motor.
Reduction motors are commonly used in transmission equipment with low speed and large torque. The purpose of deceleration is to mesh the motor, internal combustion engine or other high-speed power through the big gears on the output shaft of the gear with fewer teeth on the input shaft of the deceleration motor. Ordinary deceleration motors also have several pairs of gears with the same principle to achieve the desired deceleration effect, and the ratio of the number of teeth between big and small gears is the transmission ratio.
Reduction Motor Manufacturer
When oil leakage occurs in our DC deceleration motor manufacturer, you must stop overhauling your equipment by professionals and find a reasonable reason to prevent oil leakage from the proper center, otherwise it will be futile.
1. Connecting the positive and negative poles together, there will be great resistance when the poles are twisted by hand, which indicates that the line is normal. Otherwise, there will be breakpoints inside.
2. Hand-rotating motor, assuming that there is a significant resistance, shows that there are short-circuit points inside the motor. (Changing from stable to normal);
3. Investigate the reversing sparks when power is switched on, no sparks are good, sparks with stars and dots are excellent, sparks are poor in connection, and ring sparks can not be used with the appearance of ring sparks; (Life will be sharply shortened)
4. When the DC high-power motor runs to a steady temperature rise, the multimeter is used to measure the resistance of the winding when it stops. Usually from zero to a few ohms;
5. After running to a stable temperature rise, the external temperature of the motor should not exceed 80 degrees Celsius. Assuming that the temperature of the motor exceeds this value, the temperature rise of the motor can not be controlled.
6. Add extra voltage to measure the speed and indicate that the speed fault should not exceed 10.
7. Add 1.2 times the additional voltage and run for 2 minutes to investigate if there is any abnormality.
8. DC high-power motor multimeter measures the inter-chip voltage between commutators. Assuming that there is the same rule between two inter-chip voltage, it shows that the winding is normal.
This is the content of Shandong micro-motor http://www.jnmcd.com. Thank you for checking our company's information during your busy schedule. If you want to know more, you are welcome to call for consultation!
Copyright © 2018 济南美磁达电子有限公司 All Rights Reserved