来源：http://www.jnmcd.com 发布时间：2020-06-16 浏览：次
One is to adjust the armature voltage, the other is to adjust the excitation current,
1. Ordinary micro DC motor has fixed and non adjustable permanent magnet.
So we have to adjust the armature voltage.
Armature voltage adjustment:
One of the commonly used methods is thyristor voltage regulation, followed by pulse width modulation (PWM).
H-PWM belongs to voltage regulation and speed regulation. PWM H bridge can only realize high power speed regulation. The domestic super power speed regulation also relies on SCR rectifier to realize the voltage regulation of DC motor.
2. The speed can also be adjusted by reducing the excitation field properly.
Speed comparison between DC motor and AC motor
The biggest advantage is that DC motor can realize "stable and economic speed regulation"; the speed regulation of DC motor does not need the cooperation of other equipment, and it can be adjusted by changing the input voltage / current or excitation voltage / current.
The speed regulation of AC permanent magnet synchronization is realized by changing the frequency, which requires the use of frequency converter.
Although DC motor does not need other equipment to help speed regulation, its structure is complex and its manufacturing cost is high. Before using a large number of high-power thyristors, most of the speed regulation applications use DC motor. After the industrial production of high-power thyristor, the speed regulation of AC motor is more simple, the manufacturing cost is low, and the service life is long.
3、 Advantages and disadvantages of DC motor speed regulation method
What are the characteristics of different needs and different speed regulation methods.
1. Under the condition of full magnetic field, the armature voltage can be adjusted, which is applicable to the range of zero base speed. The maximum speed of the motor cannot be reached.
2. Under the condition of armature full voltage, the excitation voltage can be adjusted, which is suitable for the applications above the base speed and the speed of weak magnetic lifting. The low speed of the motor cannot be reached.
3. Under the condition of full magnetic field, adjust the armature voltage, and when the armature is full of voltage, the flux weakening lifting rate. It is suitable for wide range of speed regulation. This is the most perfect speed regulation mode of DC motor, but the equipment is complex and the cost is high.
The above is the relevant content introduced by Shandong automatic door motor manufacturer. If you want to know more, please visit the website: http://www.jnmcd.com
Copyright © 2018 济南美磁达电子有限公司 All Rights Reserved