来源：http://www.jnmcd.com 发布时间：2020-07-16 浏览：次
1. The motor is small in size and lighter in weight. For asynchronous motor, because its rotor is composed of iron core with teeth and slots, the slot is used to place induction winding to generate current and generate torque. The outer diameter of all rotors cannot be too small. With a brush DC motor, the armature winding on the rotor can not reduce the outer diameter. At the same time, the existence of mechanical commutator also limits the reduction of the outer diameter, and the armature winding of the brushless motor is on the stator, so the outer diameter of the rotor can be relatively reduced.
2. The small loss of the motor is due to the elimination of the brush and the use of electronic commutation instead of mechanical commutation, so the friction loss and electrical loss of the motor are eliminated. At the same time, there is no calendar winding on the rotor, so the electric loss is eliminated, and the permanent magnetic field will not produce iron loss on the rotor.
3. The low heating of the motor is due to the small loss of the motor, and the armature winding of the motor is directly connected with the casing on the stator, so the heat dissipation condition is good and the heat conduction coefficient is large.
4. High efficiency, although the application of brushless motor is very wide, the power range is very large, the types of motor replaced are different, and the application efficiency of different products is also different. In fan products, the efficiency can be increased by 20-30%.
5. For brushless motor, the voltage is adjusted by potentiometer to realize stepless or gear speed regulation, and PWM duty cycle speed regulation and pulse frequency speed regulation are also available.
6. Low noise, small interference, low energy consumption, large starting torque, no mechanical friction caused by commutation.
7. High reliability, long service life, no brush, eliminate the main source of motor failure, electronic reversing motor heat reduction, motor life extension.
8. Regional advantages: China is the kingdom of rare earth. The research on the application of rare earth materials in brushless motor has reached the international leading level in China. Therefore, the cost of brushless motor is more prominent than that of foreign countries. There are inherent conditions for driving the development of application of brushless motor in China.
Copyright © 2018 济南美磁达电子有限公司 All Rights Reserved