来源：http://www.jnmcd.com 发布时间：2018-12-11 浏览：次
Micro-motor is one of the most widely used products in many mechanical products. Together, it is also an important part of mechanical products. As for micro-motor products, we should protect them in time in the process of operation to prevent the impact on work efficiency. Next, Xiaobian will specifically talk about the protection of micro-motors.
1. Look at the magnitude and change of the working current of the micro-motor during the daily inspection, and see if there is any leakage or drip around, which will cause low breakdown of the insulation of the motor and burn out. It also depends on whether there are any objects outside the motor that affect its ventilation and heat dissipation environment. See if the end cap, blade and motor are too dirty outside need to be cleaned, to ensure its cooling and heat dissipation effect.
2. Explore the temperature around the motor with the back of the hand. In the case of better bearing condition, the temperature of both ends will generally be lower than the temperature of the central winding section. If the temperature of the bearing at both ends is higher, it is necessary to check the bearing according to the measured bearing sound.
3. Listen carefully to the abnormal operation sound of micro-motors. Because of the large noise in the engine room, we can listen close to both ends of the motor by means of auxiliary tools such as screwdrivers or listening rods. If we listen regularly, we can not only find the bad oscillation of the motor and its driving equipment, but also distinguish the amount of oil carried by the inner bay, so as to increase it in time. Corresponding measures such as oil bearing, replacement of new bearing and so on should be taken to prevent oil-deficient dry grinding of micro-motor bearings from blocking, turning out of the outer circle and burning out of the chamber.
4. When a micro-motor stops running, it is necessary to measure its relative ground or phase insulation resistance regularly with an insulating meter and compare it with the test results last month so as to find out the insulation defects in time and bake it with a damp lamp when it is found to be defective so as to improve the insulation and prevent the motor from burning out due to the breakdown of the winding due to too low insulation. A damp-baking electric heating device is installed. Do not turn off the heating switch unless special circumstances arise.
5. In wet weather and winter, special attention should be paid to the water-proof, moisture-proof and drying of micro-motors. In open air and wet places, special attention should be paid to the water-tightness of motors. In addition, motors suspected of being severely damped or splashed with water should be carefully checked before they are used.
If the motor is found to be immersed in water, it is only necessary to extract the rotor after the motor collapses and dry it with compressed air, then bake it with a baking lamp from both ends of the motor stator until the insulation of the motor rises to normal.
Above is a little bit of knowledge about Shandong Brushless Motor introduced by Xiaobian. I hope it will help you in your future life. If you want to know more, please click on our website: http://www.jnmcd.com!