来源：http://www.jnmcd.com 发布时间：2018-12-13 浏览：次
Micro motor is the heart of power supply for automobile system, household appliances, electric tools, industrial automation equipment, medical equipment and other equipment. Due to the low failure rate of most micro motors, their preventive protection is often neglected.
Scientific preventive protection of micro motors can effectively prevent unplanned stop caused by sudden shutdown, extend its service life, maintain output accuracy, and help enterprises to ensure production quality and reduce repair costs. Here are the steps and methods for the protection of micro motors.
1. Hard-working micro-motor. Dust and sludge from the outside of the micro-motor frame should be removed in time. If there is more dust in the environment, it is better to clean it up once a day or so.
2. Check and wipe the terminal of micro-motor. Check whether the connection screw of the junction box is loose or burned.
3. Check part of the screw on time, including floor cover screw, bearing cover screw, foot screw, etc. Tighten the loose nut.
4. Check the drive device, check whether the coupling or pulley is bold and damaged, whether the device is firm, and whether the belt and its joint buckle are in good condition.
5. The micro-motor's starting equipment should also clean the external dust and dirt in time, wipe the contacts, check whether there are burns in the wiring parts, and whether the grounding wire is good.
6. View and protection of bearings. Bearings should be cleaned and replaced with grease or oil after a period of operation.
The time of cleaning and oil changing should depend on the motor's working condition, working environment, cleanliness and lubricant type. Half of them should be cleaned once every 3-6 months, and the grease should be replaced from scratch. When the oil temperature is high, or the environment is poor, the motor with more dust should often clean and change oil.
The above information is our Shandong automatic door motor collation information hope to help you, our website is: http://www.jnmcd.com!