来源：http://www.jnmcd.com 发布时间：2018-12-17 浏览：次
The miniature deceleration motor is a kind of motor which is composed of a miniature fine deceleration box and a miniature deceleration motor. When users select motors, they often can not satisfy their needs because of the high speed or low torque of the single motor.
At this time, the selection of miniature deceleration motor is the most appropriate and direct plan. Miniature deceleration motors are widely used in daily life, especially small tools in daily necessities.
Coaxial and coaxial miniature reducer motors are compact in structure, small in size, beautiful in shape, strong in loading capacity, fine in transmission ratio, wide in selection range, low in energy consumption, superior in performance, reducer power up to 96%, low in vibration and noise, etc.
Micro gear reducer motor has strong versatility, convenient use of protection, low cost of protection, and the new type of reducer motor product Ayong new sealing equipment, good protection performance, strong adaptability to the environment, can continue to work in some corrosive, humid and other harsh environments.
Two-stage cylindrical miniature reducer motor, two-stage cylindrical miniature reducer motor products have high-speed and low-speed shunt, high-speed gear reducer motor shunt performance is better, low-speed shaft gear relative to the bearing is symmetrical layout, tooth load distribution is uniform.
The coaxial device of gear reducer motor has compact radial dimension, but larger axial dimension. Together, because the central axis is longer and the axis is winding larger when it is loaded, the load gathering along the tooth width is more serious.
1. Winding short circuit. When the working winding or starting winding is short-circuited, the short-circuited coil will generate a lot of heat and noise. If the deceleration motor continues to work, the heat cannot be emitted, which will lead to the overheating of the deceleration motor and damage the windings that have not been short-circuited. Therefore, when the motor is overheated, it should stop immediately and check, and adopt corresponding measures to repair according to the specific situation.
2. Grounding of windings. When grounding is severe, the consequence is the same as short circuit. When grounding is severe, the motor will overheat and the winding will burn down.
3. Short circuit between working winding and starting winding. When the working winding is short-circuited with the starting winding, the current flows into the starting winding through the working winding, and the starting winding will burn up as soon as the starting winding is long. In order to find the touching position, two windings can be separated from the terminal of the reducer motor, and then one end of the inspection lamp is connected with the working winding.
The other end is connected with the starting winding. If the check lamp is on, the short circuit between the two windings will be indicated. Then, the poles of the working winding are disconnected from the starting winding sequentially. If the check lamp is turned off when a pole is disconnected, the short circuit between the pole winding and the starting winding is indicated. Find the touching wire and wrap it for insulation. If it is still impossible to determine the location of the wire impact, just disconnect the coil of the starting winding for inspection.
4. Bearing damage or little grease. Damage to bearings causes friction between stators and rotors, or short lubricating grease in bearings can overheat the motor. Check the bearings, if there is little grease, should add appropriate amount of grease; if the bearings are worn or damaged, should replace the bearings.
5. overload. When the speed reducer is overloaded, the single-phase speed reducer will be overheated due to the winding overcurrent. If the load is too heavy but cannot be adjusted, the motor with higher power should be replaced. If the overload is caused by the collision and blockage of the internal parts of the deceleration motor, the mechanical part of the motor should be overhauled.
The above information is the hope of our Shandong micro-motor publishing and sorting out. Our website is: http://www.jnmcd.com!