来源：http://www.jnmcd.com 发布时间：2019-01-04 浏览：次
1. Composition of DC motor: composed of stator and rotor.
1. The stator includes: main magnetic pole, machine base, commutation pole, brush device, etc.
2. The rotor includes: armature core, armature winding, commutator, shaft and fan, etc.
2. Principle of DC motor:
When the armature rotates 180 degrees, the conductor CD turns to the N pole and the conductor AB turns to the S pole, the current direction supplied by the DC power supply remains unchanged, and it still flows in from the brush A. After the conductors CD and ab, it flows out from the brush B. At this time, the direction of force acting on the conductor CD becomes from right to left, and the direction of force acting on the conductor AB is from left to right. The direction of electromagnetic torque generated is still counterclockwise.
Therefore, once the armature is rolling, due to the commutation effect of the commutator cooperating brush on the current, the DC current is replaced by the conductors AB and cd, so that as long as the coil edge is under the N pole, the direction of the current passing through is always from the direction of the brush A, while under the S pole, always from the direction of the brush B. This ensures that the current in each pole coil side is always in one direction, thus constituting a direction-invariant torque, so that the motor can rotate continuously.
3. The characteristics of micro DC motors:
1. The efficiency of micro DC motors is generally higher than other types of motors, so the volume of DC motors is generally smaller when they reach the same output power. For the limited azimuth of the device, the micro DC motor is relatively suitable.
2. The characteristic of micro DC motor is that it can reduce the speed actively according to the size of the load and reach the maximum starting torque. AC motors are more difficult at this point. In addition, the DC motor is relatively simple to absorb the sudden change of load size, and the motor speed can actively adapt to the load size.
The above information is the news provided by our Shandong micro motor. I hope it will be helpful to you. If you want to know more about this industry, please click on our website: http://www.jnmcd.com!