来源：http://www.jnmcd.com 发布时间：2019-05-22 浏览：次
1. The excessive voltage of the power supply makes the flux density of the dead center over saturated, which results in the excessive temperature rise of the brushless DC motor. If the voltage of the power supply exceeds a lot of specifications, it should be dealt with in liaison with the power supply department.
2. The power supply voltage is too low and the temperature rise of DC brushless motor is too high under rated load. If the voltage drop of the power supply line is too large, the thicker power supply line can be changed. If the power supply voltage is too low, contact the power supply department to improve the power supply voltage.
3. When the wire is burned, the heart is burned, which increases the iron consumption: do the heart-to-heart inspection experiment, repair the heart, and remove the defects.
4. Dead-center friction between stator and rotor: If the bearing clearance exceeds the limit, new bearings should be replaced. If the rotating shaft is bent, investigation and disposal should be carried out. Dead-heart should be disposed of when the dead-center is loose or deformed to eliminate the defects.
5. The winding is covered with dirt or foreign matter, which affects the heat dissipation of the brushless DC motor: cleaning or cleaning the brushless DC motor, and making the ventilation ditch of the brushless DC motor unblocked.
6. The excessive resistance of consumption machinery caused by overload or dragging of DC brushless motor makes DC brushless motor heat up: sweep away traction mechanical faults and reduce resistance. According to current indication, if exceeding rated current, load should be reduced, large capacity DC brushless motor should be replaced or capacity-increasing measures should be taken.
7. Frequent starting or excessive number of positive and negative turns of brushless DC motors: reduce the number of starting and positive and negative turns of brushless DC motors or change suitable brushless DC motors.
8. Cage rotor broken bar or winding loosening of rotor wiring, DC brushless motor under rated load rotor heating, so that DC brushless motor temperature rise too high: find out the broken bar and loosening, re-welding or tightening the fixed screw.
9. Interturn Short Circuit, Interphase Short Circuit and Winding Grounding: Number 1 in this table.
10. Excessive high intake temperature: check whether the cooling system installation is defective, check whether the ambient temperature around can be normal.
11. Fan faults, poor ventilation: check whether the DC brushless motor fan can be damaged, whether the fan blade can be deformed or not fixed properly. Change the fan if necessary.
12. Two-phase operation of DC brushless motor: check the dissolve wire, switch contact point, and remove defects.
13. Bad impregnation of windings after rewinding: vacuum impregnation is the best method to adopt secondary impregnation process.
14. Enhanced ambient temperature or blockage of DC brushless motor ventilation duct: Improve ambient temperature, take cooling measures, isolate the left and near high temperature heat source of DC brushless motor, prevent DC brushless motor from exposure to sunlight.
15. Winding wiring errors: Y-joint brushless DC motor incorrectly connected to joint, or joint brushless DC motor incorrectly connected to joint to correct wiring.