来源：http://www.jnmcd.com 发布时间：2019-02-14 浏览：次
Disassembly and assembly process of miniature deceleration motor
First, remove the external wiring of the motor, and do a good job of symbols. Then loosen the sole screw and separate the motor from the transmission mechanism.
2. Dismantle the pulley or coupling on the motor shaft. Sometimes it is necessary to add some fuel oil in the gap between the motor shaft of the pulley to make it soak smooth and easy to dismantle. Introduction of disassembly and assembly process of miniature deceleration motor in Shunli Mini-motor Factory
3. For motors equipped with rolling bearings, the outer cover of the bearing should be removed first, then the fastening screw of the end cover should be loosened, and the symbols should be made at the joint between the end cover and the housing of the machine seat. The screw of the removed fastening end cover should be screwed into two special holes on the end cover of the motor, and the end cover should be ejected.
4. When the speed reducer motor with brush is dismantled, the brush self-brushing grip should be taken out, and the orientation of brush neutral line should be symbolized when the DC motor is removed.
5. When pulling out the rotor, it is necessary to be careful not to touch the stator coil. If the weight of the rotor is small, it can be pulled out by hand; if the weight is large, it should be lifted by lifting equipment. Firstly, the two ends of the rotor shaft are sleeved to lift the rotor with wire rope and lifting equipment.
Daily protection of micro motors:
1. When replacing the oil discharge plug, discharging oil and detergent, the oil discharge hole should be set at the bottom of the box seat and the lowest position of the oil pool. Generally, the oil drain hole is plugged with a screw. The oil drain plug is a washer used to prevent leakage. It should be added between the joints of the box.
2. The oil level indicator checks the oil level in the oil pool of the reducer, and the demand has been insisting on an appropriate amount of oil in the oil pool.
3. The bearing cover is used to fix the axial direction of the shafting components and to accept the axial load. The two ends of the bearing seat hole are closed with the bearing cover.
4. To ensure the accuracy of the manufacturing process of the bearing seat when the cover plate is dismantled, the positioning pin should be installed on the box cover and the connecting base during the finishing of the bearing hole.